Sunday, November 23, 2008

a possibility to whatever...


There's a possibility that one day I might not be able to remember words, people and events or that I might just be incapable to do what I do right now. Maybe sometimes you also experience some sort of a blackout when you write - no words in mind, reading takes a moment to comprehend. Maybe I acquired this from watching too much movies and koreanovelas or maybe it's just me getting old! But don't you ever think about not being able?!

I do and I think it sucks! As I'm older, I recognize the reality of losing my grip on being in control. That is life. And it really sucks! I need to stay in this moment of realization since this is something I never paid attention to. Maybe it will move me to do something different... or will influence some decisions ahead...

Wala lang, we'll see while I'm still able..

No comments: