Tuesday, November 18, 2008

another wing


I came across an article on the net that defines the significance of wings. It says there that "the wings denote spiritual truths because birds in general signify intellectual things and thoughts; consequently wings denote spiritual truths, because all the intellectual is from these truths."

I am no expert on spiritual truths nor on intellectual things and thoughts but in this blog I am hoping to be able to share thoughts, reflections, insights, opinions, views and maybe some truths about experiences in the journey - some may definitely be spiritual but most may just probably be experiences of my quests in life wherever it'll take me.

"Wings also denote truths of faith which have power from good" ... okay, I am not sure if I got what that really meant but well, if it's from good - i hope my entries here will also convey just that. hahaha!

This is just another wing that will carry us flying to phases, places and faces...

No comments: