Tuesday, November 25, 2008

a look at nature...


Almost every night since the US election fever, I've been watching a few episodes of the West Wing series again. I can now understand the US Presidential election process better. You can actually learn a lot from watching this TV series but you'll have to buy the DVDs as it's been off the air since 2006. The complete set of the series includes 7 seasons.

I just noted this in one of the episodes I watched this evening, Oliver Babish, (played by Oliver Platt), a White House Counsel, while talking to the First Lady said:
"Nature is like a woman, it seduces you to its sight, sense and touch..."

I'll have another entry about a thing I learned from West Wing tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a look at nature...

1 - the view from the back of my brother's parish rectory

2 - this will be his new home, the Mt. Carmel Parish Church at Brgy. Calmay, Janiuay,Iloilo

3 & 4 - taken just outside St. Julian Parish Church, Janiuay, Iloilo (at the town proper)

No comments: